Choosing a Real Estate Listing Agent
- When you have to choose a real estate agent ask these Questions:
- Are you licensed and how long have you been in Real Estate?
- Are you a Realtor?
- Do you have a website?
- Do you advertise your website?
- Do you have a database of clients?
- Can we cancel the listing if we're not happy?
- Do you have a personal assistant?
- How often the flyers be stocked?
- Where will you advertise my home? How will the agent help you accomplish your goals?
- Will you be in a constant contact with me during the listing and the transaction?
- Are you fully automated?
- What is your average market time vs. other agents' average market time?
- What professional designations do you have?
- How much time & money do you invest each month in professional training?
- Why are you personally motivated to sell my house?
- Why should I list with you?